Occam Group, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Led technical track of client engagements for Occam, a Microsoft Gold
Certified Partner, focusing on hosted solutions.
- Architected and produced Software as a Service (SaaS)
solutions utilizing private hosting as well as cloud Infrastructure as a
Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS).
- Executed development projects supporting all aspects of enterprise project
management, from project intake to billing export, including business
intelligence solutions supporting varied audiences. Development teams ranged
from single developer to coordinated off-shore and local developers.
Self-Employed, Chicago, Illinois
- Built IT infrastructure for several small companies and home offices.
Doblin, Chicago, Illinois
Lotus Notes Java Windows Forms Windows MFC C++ MacOS Web Dev Network
- Co-authored firm’s IT strategy for adopting new technology, expanding
staff, and adding locations.
- Developed internal and public-facing solutions for research-driven design company including an award-winning Web-based card sort to aid in consumer-research data collection and analysis as well as a multi-dimensional clustering visualization tool.
- Consulted on client cases as an Information Technology Specialist.